Thursday 5 November 2009

At Least You…

N.B.
(This is a literal translation & not in the form of poetry. Therefore in order to cherish its poetic beauty please read it in its original language i.e. Kannada as above.)

Undreamed broken dreams have I patched,
And have kept for sale, in the shop of my mind.
They are growing stale without the buyers,
Buy na at least U…

From the non cremated lying grave
I’ve dug the undying love.
No one trusts the life pity,
Prove na at least U…

Unexpressed suffering feelings,
Have sunk to the depth of heart’s Ocean.
All are poor helpers, cant give them freedom,
Got to mine them at least U…

I have got wet for the rain which didn’t,
Waiting for the unseen rainbow.
Blind are all can’t distinguish between colours,
Indicate the finger na at least U…

Unwritten book have I printed out,
And trying to read it with all possible means.
But remained unsuccessful in the ‘gloom of love’,
Read n tell na at least U…

“Even the shadow abandoned wretch I am,
There is no threat of losing U non possessed one.
But to stop me getting lost in my own world,
Come na finally at least U…”

Vinco., Fathimapur

No comments:

Post a Comment